Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Saturday 25 July 2009

Spiritual Sundays

Hello everyone and welcome to Spiritual Sundays hosted by Charlotte and Ginger. They are celebrating their blogaversary of Spiritual Sundays this weekend. Won't you take a little time to stop by and visit them and all the other participants? This is an event which celebrates the goodness of God and all He has done for us. Please click on the link http://bloggerspirit.blogspot.com/ or the Spiritual Sundays button on my sidebar to be ministered to. God bless you all!

Love .......Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these. - MARK 12:30-31

If we can follow these two commandments that Jesus talked about, then we can change our world!

19 comments :

  1. Yes! I also like Faith , Hope , Love the greatest of these is Love!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture to illustrate the scripture. Love is definitely the greatest thing. The two greatest commandments are to love God and love others.
    Have a great day tomorrow.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are we to do if there is no love? It is love that pushes us to help overcome even the hardest trials. And it's still love that will comfort us no matter what the outcome.
    Praying for God's strength and comfort to cover you, your mom and the rest of your family. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo and scripture.

    God bless you Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know and I believe it so. :-)The Bible's definition of love brings forth everything. Now that is one true love.

    MIzpah,
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes indeed! Love will change our world.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful photo of God's magnificent creation and in celebration of His love!

    I pray you've had a blessed week.

    You are loved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! Let's change the world! Love that picture...so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, we could live by this scripture even if we didn't have any others! Have a wonderful Lord's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We all need to be riminded of these scriptures. Thank-you for sharing this today and what a pretty picture to go with it.
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi again, Sandi! Yes, I pray that God will pour out His blessings on Canada, and all those that call on His Name, no matter the country. As a nation, America was built on faith and submission to God, and it just makes me think of the Beatitudes, where Jesus made it clear who would be blessed. My prayer would be that all countries would believe in those words , and live by them. Thanks so much for sharing - I can see that you love Canada as I love America, and we both need to pray for our countries! God bless you, Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This post is enormously comforting. Thank you, Sandi, and may you enjoy a blessed new week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how wonderful, congratulations. I too wore a sheath style dress of soft white Dupioni silk, and carried calla lilies - 14 years for me.

    LOVE it! Hi, just a note to let you know I held the drawing last evening and posted the results today. I'm sorry you didn't win, but wanted to thank you for entering.

    Please come by and visit again soon - I love to get company.

    Have a great week! xJ
    http://MaidenShade.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sandi,
    Thank you for posting such a beautiful picture to go with your Spiritual Sundays post. It is so true, if we could just get those two commandments down, wouldn't the world be a better place?


    Blessings,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  15. I also like this blog that has given inspiration........

    Janny

    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.