Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Friday 24 December 2021

Wishing You All A Lovely Holiday Season!

Christmas is that moment in time when God, in His unconditional love, stepped out of heaven and onto earth, in order that we might one day step out of earth into heaven. - Charles F Stanley

Merry Christmas, dear friends! I hope you are all ready for the big day and can sit and relax after all the preparations.

My family arrived a day early from Michigan and this is the first chance I have had to sit and  write a post. It is a short one today because I am very busy.

Serenity is a solitary cup of tea; pleasure is sharing it with another.~ Victoria magazine



On the bottom of the tiered stand is cheese and bacon quiche, sausage rolls, and cheese. On the top tier are butter tart bars, chocolate balls, and slices of war cake.

I just want to wish you all a lovely holiday with the love of family and friends surrounding you.
I will write again after the busyness has died down. The Lord bless you all this Christmas and in the New Year!



And He will be called Wonderful Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. ~ Isaiah 9:6

Sharing from my heart ~ Sandi

9 comments :

  1. Merry Christmas Sandi to you and your family. It's nice that you have family to visit. Our province has over 10,000 cases of Covid and My sister Annie and I are waiting for our booster shot, which is on the 27th. It was too risky to visit my daughter and family near Montreal. We are staying at home and watching Downton Abbey on Netflix. I was reading your previous post and it's true that Bulk Barn is missing ingredients for fruitcakes. Luckliy I found everything at Maxi Store, near here. Last year I couldn't find mixed peel anywhere and amazingly Maxi had it this year. I made 4 fruitcakes and mailed some to family. It is very expensive to mail. I mailed 1/2 fruitcake each. Also there's no Kelloggs cereals to be found here. The shelves are empty. My favorite cereal is Cheerios made by General Mills. Another thing that's missing this year are Candy Canes. I saved some from last year and used them with my decorations. It would be nice if we are back to normal next year. Wishing you good health and joy in the coming year. Thelma xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that having your family there is the best and made your Christmas a Merry and Blessed one. May you have a Happy Healthy 2022, dear Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Sandi!

    So glad to hear that your family was able to visit for the holidays. Here's to a safe, healthy and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have had a wonderful Christmas with your family near. It certainly is a busy time of the year, but a happy busy, and we need to cherish every moment we can with our loved ones. God bless you...and I look forward to hearing all about it when you are ready!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This quote is simply perfect, Sandi --> 'Serenity is a solitary cup of tea; pleasure is sharing it with another.'

    Looking forward to connecting with you in 2022. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandi, I hope you had a lovely family time and that you're not too exhausted from your very busy December. Love that tea quote and photo. I'd like one of each of those delectables on the tiered stand!

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.