Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Monday 18 November 2013

Tea Time Tuesday



Hello dear tea friends~ I am not sure why Blogger hasn't updated my blog, but wanted you all to know that this week's Tea Time Tuesday is up and running below this post. 

Hope to see you there! Have a beautiful day.

Blessings,
Sandi

1 comment :

  1. Sandi,
    Your Shepard's Pie looks delicious! Thank you for the feature!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.