Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Note to My Tea Time Tuesday Participants

Good morning tea friends~


I am still having some issues with leaving comments on many of your blogs. I want you to know that I have visited every one of you and if I was able to, I did leave a comment. 
The following friends' blogs I wasn't able to comment on:

Doni~ I loved your little green cup and I don't blame your husband for favouring it. It is stunning!
Ruth~ Your Royal Albert teacups are just adorable! I love the quaint cottages and they are sweet to have in one's collection.
Jeanetteann~ Loved your pinks! A very pretty and cozy tea!
Shel~ The wedding was fabulous! You did an extraordinary job and the flowers were simply exquisite!
Celia~ Taking tea at the Ritz would indeed be an experience to remember. Thank you for sharing your lovely photos. I don't know what happened because I was able to leave a comment on your other blog.
Brenda~ Thank you for sharing the Carr china cup and its history, very interesting.
Sandy~ Your Deft china tea for one is adorable! Tea would be a pleasure using it.
LaDonna~ I couldn't get into your blog for some reason. I hope these glitches get worked through soon. It's very annoying to me especially when I am trying to visit all my tea friends.

Thank you all so much for sharing your pretties. I wish you all a lovely day.

Sharing from my heart~ Sandi

10 comments :

  1. Hi Sandi~What a beautiful setting, love your candle sticks, and the pretty tea pot :)
    Have a wonderful day!!!

    xo~Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Sandi - very sweet. My comment came through. You are such a blessing hosting each week!
    Joy!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandi
    I'm having issues also.
    I hope this comment sticks.
    xo
    Betty @ My Cozy Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find it hard to comment on some people's blogs because of the way they are set up. I sometimes find that using Safari instead of Firefox allows me to comment.
    Pretty post, BTW. I have a silver coffee server just like yours. The usual wedding present. I think everyone got the same set, back then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder what the problem with the replies is? A few months ago, another blog had a pop up window asking you to sign in to reply...which I think was a bug or malware...Hope yours gets fixed. Blogger is an imperfect thing indeed! But we love you, your bog and your friendship so we will pray for an improvement!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandi,
    I seem to be having trouble on some blogs but when I hit the refresh button, the comment goes through.

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Sandi, I'm glad I'm not on my own having trouble with posting and comments. I spend so long trying to get through,it can be very frustrating but thank you for your kind comments. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandi you are always so sweet to leave a kind post...so faithful. Thank you dear one.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.