Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Friday 18 February 2011

Friday's Blog Parties

Hello friends~ Today I'm joining a few blog parties- Cindy's Show and Tell Friday - http://romantichome.blogspot.com/


Courtney's Feathered Nest Friday - http://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com/

and Sherry's Home Sweet Home- http://thecharmofhome.blogspot.com/

While I was out and about yesterday, I found these darling little birdie salt and peppers. I have always wanted to collect salt and peppers but I don't really have the room in my little cottage what with all my tea things. But I couldn't resist these!


Two sweet little birdies snuggling on a leaf. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice weekend.

Sharing from my heart~ Sandi

12 comments :

  1. Teneri e dolci preannunciano la primavera!Saluti,Rosetta

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I think alike as I almost bought these yesterday too :-) I decided not to as I have many antique salt and peppers and really didn't need them even though they are the cutest ever! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute and absolutely my favorite color. Nice find. ~~Sherry~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious sweet birds and I love the bird house in the background! I love anything that depicts our feathered friends. I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so cute and perfect for the birdhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those birds are adorable. Very cute in front of your birdhouse. That is a lovely bird house too. Have a wonderful weekend Sandi and thanks for linking up!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm crazy over birds! Your salt and pepper shakers are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet salt and peppers - love, love the bird house in the back of the photo {smiling}. I had some finds as well yesterday. Something I didn't expect to find in the desert - now there's a hook huh? {laughing}.

    I'm getting closer and closer to turning our Casita {small house in spanish} to a studio. I've always wanted a playhouse LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sandi, oh those white little chubby birds are so cute. I'm glad you bought them. The other day I was in a local thrift shop. They had a whole case full of really unique salt/pepper shakers. Some of them collectibles, I'm sure. Oh these are so cute ;) :) Great find!!! love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute birdies! They've got me looking forward to Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sandi...

    My friend, you have some really lovely pinks going on over here at your place! I totally agree...there isn't anything prettier than a pink rose! Your pink roses are just gorgeous and I love how you displayed one under your cloche! Love that pretty sign that you hung on the cloche too! Ahhh...and I love your little white bird S&P's...they're adorable! I certainly can see why you couldn't pass them up! They make a lovely vignette along side of your pretty birdhouse! Thank you for sharing your pretties with us today, sweet friend!

    Warmest wishes,
    Chari

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such pretty pinks, and I love your little birds!

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.