Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Wednesday 15 April 2009

"What I Collect" Party


Hello everyone~ Today I am once again participating in Yvette's "What I Collect" Party.

I have a collection of Willow Tree angels which are gifts that I have received from family members. Three were from my hubby and three were from my sons.
I also love birdies and I collect those too. Some are hand painted, some are spray painted white, still others are the way I got them. The rooster was a rusty brown when I got him. I brought him home, spray painted him white and then distressed him, as I did with the bird below him.
This little white bird I placed in a homemade tussie which hangs on the bathroom door. Guess I'll have to change that up now that Spring is here!
Avon wind chimes which hang in the kitchen window and my Avon bird collection in the 'bird' house.

I have more white distressed chickens and roosters, but you get the idea! Please check out all the other collections by clicking on the link. http://thecharmhouse.blogspot.com/ Have a wonderful day everyone!

11 comments :

  1. You have more birds than anything else. And, they're all cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandi,
    Oh my goodness we do have the same blue birdie!
    I shop at Kirklands constantly.

    I love all of your neat collections.
    Your willow tree angels and birds are all so pretty.

    Have a wonderful week.
    ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such pretty collections! I love the angels and the birds too!
    Sincerely
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely collections. I have a very large collection of angels but, alas, no birds! LOL!



    ~Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your collection of birds are varied and very appealing.
    I have one pair of ceramic painted birds, a tiny framed cardinal print, a blue bird on a plaque, and hummingbirds on another plaque.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandi,
    My daughter collects the willow tree angels.Great collection of birds too.
    Take care,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Sandi for the comment.
    I really like your bird collection, so how many do you think you have?

    I also have some willow tree angels that was given to me as a gift.

    Be Blessed, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sandi,
    Just wondering if you have received my box of goodies? I don't know how long it will take, I didn't realize that with a certain size box I would have to fill out papers going to Canada. I am glad though...
    Hugs,
    Yvette
    Thanks for joining in today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your birdie collection especially the blue pair with swirly wings - so tweet ( sorry terrible joke ;P).

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.