Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Thursday 19 March 2009

My Son's Visit

Hello everyone~
Last month, I had my son Joel and his family home for a visit. He and his wife Carina brought their baby boy home to meet his grandparents. I thought I would share a few pictures with you.
This is little Zachary. He is five months old here. Isn't he cute with his soother in his little rose bud mouth?Here he is all bundled up for a drive in the car-car. I love how he looks with his little hat on.

This is my beautiful daughter-in-law Carina with my mother holding her great-grandson.A picture of us. "Four generations" ~ Zachary, my son Joel, me, and my beautiful Mum.
Another of the four generations. It was a wonderful visit! My son and his family have gone back to Vancouver but we will see them again at Christmastime. My family is a great blessing in my life. Have a wonderful day everyone!

8 comments :

  1. That Zachery is a peach! I love the little picture of him with his hat on! Awwww! he is so cute! You have a lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandi,
    Your little grandson is so cute! Nice to see your mother too,I don't think I have seen her since I was a little girl(not so long ago haha!)
    So good to see the snow going the last couple of days.
    Take care,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. Even though my book giveaway for Kristin Armstrong's book has't closed yet I want to encourage you to also sign up for A Walk With Christ To The Cross. Who knows?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great pictures that you will cherish for a lifetime and then other generations will cherish them. Little Zachery is cute and precious.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a Zachary (grandson) too! Your mother is beautiful, and so are you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look way too young to have a grandson!! but pleased that you had such a wonderful time. Judith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed having a peep at your blog Sandi and your grandson is beautiful, thanks for sharing.
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.