Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Tuesday 16 December 2008

A Christmas Spirit Award




Today I am honoured once again with a lovely award given to me by my friend Charlotte at Charlotte's Weblog. http://char72.wordpress.com/

This award is given to those who LOVE the Christmas season and really get into the Christmas spirit of things. Charlotte and I have much in common; including we both love the Lord and we both love Christmas. Thank you my dear friend for passing this award on to me. I really appreciate it! Christmas hugs to you!

To accept this award I must mention the person who sent me the award, along with their blog link, which I have done, and then list at least five things I love about Christmas {that's easy}.
I must also pass the award on to as many people as I want who also love Christmas.




TEN THINGS I LOVE ABOUT CHRISTMAS-

1.The Reason for the Season~ Jesus
2.Christmas trees & decorations
3.Christmas cards
4.Christmas decorating
5.Christmas music
6.Christmas concerts/programs at church
7.Meeting my loved ones at the airport when they arrive home for Christmas
8.Sharing special times with loved ones
9.Christmas shopping and wrapping gifts
10.Special food served this time of year; mmmm- fudge, fruit cake, chocolate bark, pate' {Yes, I do indeed have a sweet tooth}
I would like to pass this award on to:
Becca at ~ Of Bluebirds Roses and Christmas- http://ofbluebirdsandroseschristmas.blogspot.com/
Carolyn- at Aiken House and Gardens- http://warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com/
Have a wonderful day Ladies!

4 comments :

  1. Thank you Sandi for this award.I do love the Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi,
    Thanks for stopping by and for the sweet comments. Hope you are enjoying all the joy of this special season!
    Blessings,
    Victoria Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog today! :)

    Congratulations on your award! I liked your 10 things. I think my list would be exactly the same.

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.