Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Monday 13 October 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends!
I just finished making my pumpkin pies and now I will take a break before getting dinner started.
While my pies were in the oven I did some experimenting on my blog. As you can see, I've added a picture of some of my Rose Chintz from my china cabinet. At first it was huge and I had trouble getting it down to a size to fit the blog; but I finally did it! I am so very new at all this and it is just hit and miss these days. Someday in the very near future, I would like to have my own design but not sure how to go about that yet. I want to put some music on the side bar too.
I welcome any input from you more experienced blogging ladies.
Over the weekend I went around my home taking pictures of things I hope to show you in the coming weeks. I do believe I'm getting to enjoy this!
Well my sweetie just made me a nice hot cup of earl gray tea so I'm going to bid you a lovely day and I'll talk to you soon. Take care everyone.

3 comments :

  1. Hi Sandi,
    You are doing very well on this "blogging thing".I still have not figured out how to add pictures on my sidebar or how to do links.My son did the links for me so I hope to get him to add yours to my favorites this week.I did manage to do the music myself so it must be easy. I just clicked on a the add above one on a blog and followed the steps it tells you to do.I hope this helps.I am just going back to see if my blog has the link.If not I will find one for you .I hope this helps.I will be checking your blog regularly - It is good to know a fellow Island blogger!
    Take care,
    Carolyn

    P.s. Would it be o.k. if I introduced your new blog on my blog later this week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolyn,
    Nice to hear from you again. Thanks for your comments and thank you for any help you can give me.
    I would be honoured by the way, if you introduceed me on your blog!
    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi, you are doing a great job at blogging. Blog World is fun, I too am fairly new- have only been blogging for about 2 months now. Learn alittle more everyday. Sure hope your Thanksgiving has been wonderful. Please come back anytime for a visit.
    Blessings-

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.