Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, dear friends!
Living, He loved me; dying, He saved me;
Buried, He carried my sins far away;
Rising, He justified freely forever:
One day He's coming - O glorious day! ~ Chapman
Christ's resurrection is cause for our celebration. Hallelujah ~ Jesus lives!
Sharing from my heart ~ Sandi

8 comments :

  1. Hello, Looking for His return!
    So many wonderful christian bloggers, and we are all sisters in Christ, Looking forward to His great Banquet feast. Can you imagine the china we will be using!
    Blessings, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter to you and your family. Hugs and Blessings, C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sandi, I'm sharing my Rose Chintz teacup too - it is such a delight - I hope some day to add to the collection! Love the Emerson quote and your post is wonderful. I am delighted to share with you! I do appreciate you hosting and sharing,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I'm a little late, but:

    }i{ HAPPY EASTER!!! }i{

    I hope you had a blessed Resurrection Sunday and that you were blessed as you celebrated the life of our Lord!!!

    ~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Spring Blessings to you!
    Very nice post.
    Easter was pleasant,
    d

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.