A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

"A joyful heart is good medicine." ~ Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Note to My Tea Time Tuesday Participants

Good morning tea friends~


I am still having some issues with leaving comments on many of your blogs. I want you to know that I have visited every one of you and if I was able to, I did leave a comment. 
The following friends' blogs I wasn't able to comment on:

Doni~ I loved your little green cup and I don't blame your husband for favouring it. It is stunning!
Ruth~ Your Royal Albert teacups are just adorable! I love the quaint cottages and they are sweet to have in one's collection.
Jeanetteann~ Loved your pinks! A very pretty and cozy tea!
Shel~ The wedding was fabulous! You did an extraordinary job and the flowers were simply exquisite!
Celia~ Taking tea at the Ritz would indeed be an experience to remember. Thank you for sharing your lovely photos. I don't know what happened because I was able to leave a comment on your other blog.
Brenda~ Thank you for sharing the Carr china cup and its history, very interesting.
Sandy~ Your Deft china tea for one is adorable! Tea would be a pleasure using it.
LaDonna~ I couldn't get into your blog for some reason. I hope these glitches get worked through soon. It's very annoying to me especially when I am trying to visit all my tea friends.

Thank you all so much for sharing your pretties. I wish you all a lovely day.

Sharing from my heart~ Sandi

12 comments:

Mari said...

Hi Sandi~What a beautiful setting, love your candle sticks, and the pretty tea pot :)
Have a wonderful day!!!

xo~Mari

Kathryn Ross said...

Yes Sandi - very sweet. My comment came through. You are such a blessing hosting each week!
Joy!
Kathy

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

having the same trouble, but only some blogs :(

Betty said...

Hi Sandi
I'm having issues also.
I hope this comment sticks.
xo
Betty @ My Cozy Corner

Priscilla said...

I find it hard to comment on some people's blogs because of the way they are set up. I sometimes find that using Safari instead of Firefox allows me to comment.
Pretty post, BTW. I have a silver coffee server just like yours. The usual wedding present. I think everyone got the same set, back then.

Andrea said...

Blessings and prayers,
andrea

Andrea said...

Blessings and prayers,
andrea

Antiques And Teacups said...

I wonder what the problem with the replies is? A few months ago, another blog had a pop up window asking you to sign in to reply...which I think was a bug or malware...Hope yours gets fixed. Blogger is an imperfect thing indeed! But we love you, your bog and your friendship so we will pray for an improvement!
Ruth

Trish - Sweetology101 said...

how incredibly nice of you!!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Sandi,
I seem to be having trouble on some blogs but when I hit the refresh button, the comment goes through.

Hugs,
Deb

jeanetteann said...

Thanks Sandi, I'm glad I'm not on my own having trouble with posting and comments. I spend so long trying to get through,it can be very frustrating but thank you for your kind comments. xx

Lady Linda said...

Sandi you are always so sweet to leave a kind post...so faithful. Thank you dear one.
Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...