Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Monday 22 March 2010

Happy Birthday Joanna, A Prayer Request, and Tea Time Tuesday Reminder.

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all enjoyed a beautiful weekend! We had a lovely weekend with warm temperatures and sunshine; perfect for the first of Spring!
Today is my beautiful DIL's birthday! Joanna is married to my oldest son and they have three sweet little boys. They have just bought themselves a new house and are in the middle of renovations which they are doing mostly themselves! I hope she gets to enjoy some cake today!

Here she is with my son. Don't they make a handsome couple?Joanna with her boys; three of my little grandsons. Happy Birthday Joanna!

Today, I also have a prayer request! Renee is a blogger friend of mine who is suffering with uterine cancer and she is scheduled for surgery tomorrow. Please pray for her that all will go well. Click on the link to let her know you are thinking about her and lifting her up in prayer. http://myautumnyears.blogspot.com/ The Lord bless you, Renee!

Believe it or not, tomorrow is Tea Time Tuesday once again and I hope you will all stop by for tea. Those of you who would like to participate, please let me know in a comment and I will happily add your link to my post. I would love to see your favourite teacups and tea pots. A short story or scripture verse would be lovely too.

Hope you all have a wonderful day and God bless you.

Sharing from my heart~ Sandi

13 comments :

  1. Hi Sandi, I enjoyed seeing your son, daughter-in-law and their boys! Hope she has a great birthday! I'll pray for Renee, too, as she faces trying times. Sandi I would like to take tea with you again tomorrow! I love these cyber tea parties!
    Enjoyed your Spiritual Sunday post too, Sandi. Have a nice day.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your DIL is just darling, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her. She and your son make a really cute couple, and make some really adorable little boys...I love that pic of them with their mama. Yes, I too am praying for Renee, but thank you for the reminder that the surgery is tomorrow. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful grandbabies. Praying for Renee.
    Hugs, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandi,
    Your Grandboy's are adorable! I have one and he just lights up my heart!.
    Happy Birthday to your lovely daughter n law!. I will keep Renee in my thoughts.
    Take care now and enjoy your week.
    Hugs~Elizabeth~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute grandsons! What a pretty DIL you have!

    Will stop by yer friends' bloggie and say hi. Cancer is such an awful scourge, troubling so many lives.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd be honored to participate in your tea time. Please include me. Do you need the address? I've been blogging for a year, but don't usually join in because I am so random in my topics. Please let me know what I need to do. To make it easier (?) here it is:
    http://colorado-heartsong.blogspot.com/2010/03/time-for-tea.html
    Thanks so much. ♥♪

    ReplyDelete
  7. Renee will be in my thoughts and in my prayers!Loved seeing your family and Happy Birthday to your DIL!!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to Joanna!!

    Hi Sandi!

    I would love to join your tea party! I have already posted my tea post!

    I hope you are having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there Sandi,

    It is lovely to see these precious photos of your family!.., Birthday wishes for your daughter-in-law and certainly prayers for dear Renee!..,

    I love your beautiful and oh so lovely blog!~ I came to visit you from dear Beth's,(from her; 'Food As Art' blog, via her link)..,I also have a 'Tuesday Teatime meme' entitled, 'Tuesday Tea For Two'; this is my 23rd such blog party..,

    When I realized that others were having lots of fun simulntaineously joining along with several similar memes at once, for the past two weeks for instance, I have joined Lady Katherine's Tuesday Tea meme, and and she mine;today I would love to join in with you, if I may?..,

    You are also most warmly welcome to join in with me as well;kind of like a large extended tea party and blog family, if you will! ~ So much fun!

    ~( I will just explain however, that this week, is NOT really the same for me as per usual,in as much as I began a day early , really well aftermidnight on Sunday with my tea post)..,

    ..,( because, I 'have been under the weather', very busy this week also and needed 'to piggy back' on 'Sunday Favorites' meme and 'Blue Mondays'meme post, just in case I did not have the energy to post something new for Tuesday)!..,

    (I STILL DO HOPE TO PUT SOMETHING SPECIAL AND NEW TOGETHER, VERY MUCH SO)!..,

    HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK DEAR LADY!..,

    Cheers and hugs from Wanda Lee @ The Plumed Pen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Came in from transforming an old foam pot, the light weight kind, into something that looks SO much better. Tried putting your sweet Precious Moments tea time on my gadgets and after a while, got it to do what I wanted. So there is a link that works! Thanks for the encouragement. Will try another post next week, too. ♥♪

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to your DIL... they make such a pretty couple... blessings to you and yours dear Sandi.... and oh, I'm stopping to share some tea with you... so save a sit for me please! ;)

    Hugs

    cielo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Sandi,
    Here is the link to my Tea Time Tuesday post:
    http://oakrisecottage.blogspot.com/2010/03/dolls-at-tea-vignettes.html

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.