Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Thursday 29 October 2009

Another Award and Some Things You Don't Know About Me!

Isn't this cute? I was visiting Gwen at A Charming Home http://acharminghome.blogspot.com/ and she had gotten this sweet award which she then passed on to her bloggy buddies. I didn't have anything to blog about today, but now I do!

In order for me to accept this award, I have to list six things about myself that you don't know about me. So, here goes:

1. One of the reasons I love going to the beach is because I love to acquire a nice tan which enables me not to have to wear foundation in the summertime. I am very pale naturally!

2. I NEVER wear a bathing suit.

3. I gave birth to three sons by C-section.

4. I don't drink milk.

5. I love hot, spicy food.

6. If I could turn back the hands of time, I would have studied Psychology and be working as a Christian Psychologist today. Hubby claims he would be a good one to practice on! *smile*


Now I am to pass this award on to six gorgeous blogs. But you know me, I don't play favourites! So, if you would like this award, please take it with my blessing but you must list six unknown things about yourself. Have a gorgeous day friends.



Sharing from my heart~ Sandi

9 comments :

  1. I, too gave birth to three sons by C-Section.

    Congratulations and God Bless, andrea

    PS: Sitka has an award for you at All God's Creatures. It is the second post down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award and it's great to learn a little more about you.

    We have a couple of things in common...I never wear a bathing suit and I love hot and spicy food too!

    Love and hugs,
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sandi
    Has you snow come down in your part of our beautiful country yet?...we are scheduled for Halloween.
    Its so interesting to find out about folks we blog with isn't it?
    I just don't know how you can eat spicy food with out milk...I think my face would fall off, with out that cold white stuff.(Now it sounds like I'm talking about snow again:)
    Congrats on the award,you shouldn't be surprised...your blog is great!
    Thanks for inviting me to pick up the award I shall do so happily.
    Blessings to you
    Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. many congratulations on your award and it's always interesting to learn facts about people :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really feel that when you swim, you really ought to wear SOMETHING!
    (Just kidding!) I know what you mean. I enjoyed reading your meme. Have a very pleasant weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you on the hot spicy food!

    Congrats on your award, that sure is a pretty one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sandi what a funny list. And what a sweet award you got. Oh and look another award too I can see Andrea's post. You are Blessed today!
    I am asking my blogger friends to help me with ideas for Date Night. Come by my blog and see my post please! It will give you an idea for your post next Friday! Hope your weekend is Blessed and you get to go on a date with your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have something in comun: I don't drink milk either... ;) So nice seeing you... have a blessed weekend!

    cielo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sandi! Congratulations on your award and thank you for following my blog!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.