Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Sunday 12 July 2009

Spiritual Sundays

Hello and welcome to Spiritual Sundays. Please click on the link http://bloggerspirit.blogspot.com/ or the Spiritual Sundays button on my sidebar to visit with Charlotte and Ginger and all the other participants. Get ready to have your heart filled with joy!

The past couple of days have been difficult with my mother in the hospital once again. I just want to say 'Thank you' to all of you who are praying for her. I am just getting ready to go in and visit with her.

I am so glad that I can lean on the Lord and trust Him to take care of the situation. And even in the midst of this trial, I will thank Him, for He is indeed good!

Blessings on you all!

14 comments :

  1. Thank you for the beautiful verse. I pray your visit will be blessed and your mother is resting comfortably.
    Blessings and prayers, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pray for you and your mother. I am sorry that these are difficult days for you. I know you will lean on Him during these days and He will strengthen you. Thanks for taking the time to post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a privilege to lean on the Lord in times like these. I hope your Sunday visit goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandi,
    I am sorry for this difficult time, and I will continue to pray for you and your Mother. But aren't you thankful for our Lords long and loving arms that we have to lean on. They are so strong and He wraps us up in them and holds us so tight.Enjoy your visit with your Mother today.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about your Mom. I will be sure to add her to my prayer list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Read my post of yesterday ... may your day be filled with good news & your mother does better. Prayers contine ... TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry your mom had to be taken back to the hospital. I hope she is feeling better. I am praying for her. Like Clif, I thank you for taking the time to join us for Spiritual Sundays today.
    Hugs,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sis,
    I am so sorry to hear that you mom is not feeling well. I will keep her in prayer and please keep me updated. Thank you for stopping by and blessing me with your encouragement.

    hugz Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandi, It must be hard to see your mom in this condition.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will pray for your mom, thank-you for taking the time to stop by. These way we know to pray.
    God Bless,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sandi,
    I hope your Mom is doing better tonight! May you both rest easy knowing that the Lord is with you!


    Blessings,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  12. May the Lord give you the strength and help you overcome. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello and thanks for stopping by today!

    I hope your mother is doing better and will be praying for her and family. I am glad I found your blog. Really nice.

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Behind on visiting...the little boy with the red Bible is not mine, but he is a cute one in deed.

    Middle of the week blessings,
    Candy

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.