Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Tuesday 30 March 2021

Taking A Break

For flowers that bloom about our feet;
For tender grass so fresh and sweet;
For song of bird and hum of bee;
For all things fair we hear and see,
Father in heaven, we thank Thee! ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hello my dear friends and welcome to springtime!


I must apologize for my lack of blogging lately. Sometimes things pop up that you're not expecting.  

I had planned to post a St Patrick's Day Tea and alas, I was unable to do that.
Once I got my dessert made, I had sprained my wrist later that same day so I was not able to use my hand much for a number of days after that. 

Last week was the year anniversary of my beloved brother's passing. It was a difficult few days. Since then, one thing after another has happened. My hubby is home again on sick leave {he's doing okay} and we have all kinds of appointments coming up. So, I have decided to take a break for a few weeks because of this. 

I plan to return in the near future, and in the meantime, God bless you, and I wish you all a lovely and Blessed Easter weekend! Please stay safe and stay well!



Sharing from my heart ~ Sandi

13 comments :

  1. Easter blessings to you and your husband, Sandi. Life does get complicated and busy at times. Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We understand the need for breaks periodically. Please take care of yourselves and stay well. Praying you and your family have a blessed Easter, and we will see you when you are ready to come back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are all well and have a nice Spring. Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many blessings to you and your husband Sandi! Take all the time you need, we'll be here waiting to share lovely things together when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless you and your hubby, Sandi, and take good care. Happy Easter to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pray you and your husband will feel better soon. May your Easter be filled with joy.
    Blessings, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Easter blessings to you and your hubby. Life happens, and we all understand. I finally returned to blogging after several months off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandi, life gets very complicated from time to time, doesn't it? So sorry you've had os much to deal with lately. Wishing you and your husband all the best. I call having a bunch of medical appointments to deal with being "on the medical merry-go-round!" May you both get well soon and enjoy a beautiful spring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Easter and prayers for your husband.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Easter! I hope you and your husband are both well soon.
    Take care,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. No need to apologize, Sandi. We understand that sometimes life gets in the way of blogging. Sending your wrist healing vibes.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Easter and Happy Spring Sandi.
    I hope you and your husband feel better soon.
    Take care of yourself.
    Sending hugs.
    Thelma.

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.