Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Monday 4 March 2019

A Prayer Request


If instead of a gem, or even a flower, we should cast the gift of a loving thought into the heart of a friend, that would be giving as the angels give. ~ George MacDonald

Hello dear friends! We are having a big snow storm today so Hubby and I are hunkered down out of the weather. I'm so happy he is off today!



Some of you may know that my son who lives here on the Island fell on the ice and hit the back of his head on Valentine's Day. He has been miserable with this concussion. He can't drive or work of course and he has bad vertigo among other things. He had a ct scan this morning. We are really quite concerned for him. He is the father of three boys.

Those of you who believe in the power of prayer, would you please pray for him? Thank you so much! I am also thinking of those folks in Alabama and Georgia who have been devastated by the tornado yesterday. God bless them!

I will be back in a couple of days with a new post. Enjoy your day everyone!


Sharing from my heart ~ Sandi

23 comments :

  1. Your son is in my thoughts and prayers. I hope he is better soon. It has been so icy this Winter. If Winter will every be over, I'll be one happy person.
    I fell on the ice when I was 15 and hit the back of my head and had a concussion. I had headaches for a long time and couldn't go to school and write my exams. I eventually got better. I don't remember anything of my childhood and I wonder if this caused it.
    Take care xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking of your son right now and praying that he will be feeling better pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just lifted your son up in prayer.

    And do take extra precautions during this latest snowstorm. Bad weather in many areas,it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping right now to pray for your son, Sandi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for your son, may the hands of the Lord Christ be upon him and healing starts to work. Praise his name!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you don't have to venture outside during this snowstorm.

    Your son is in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandi, I am praying for your son. Last year my daughter in law fell in the barn on a patch of mud. She had trouble thinking, headache, and so very tired. She even had trouble talking. It was a very hard time. She visited her natural doctor that told her about "Brain Protex" from Nature's Sunshine. She took that for a week or so and her symptoms went away. Praying for your son.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for your son,I hope he gets better soon.Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am praying for your son! Our God is still a healer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Orando al trono de la gracia por tu hijo 🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lifting your son up in prayer.
    Blessings to you and your family.
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Praying for your son that he will be healed soon.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just prayed for your son. May the LORD answer our prayers soon for his total recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your son is in my prayers. May the Great Physician do what earthly physicians are unable to do.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes absolutely I will pray for him and for you and family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hoping for a quick recovery for your son.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have been praying for your dear son, Sandi, and will continue to do so. I'm
    So sorry that the concussion has affected him so badly. God bless him. Love and hugs are sent to you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The power of prayer is the greatest healer of all. I'm praying for your son's health. God Bless You and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh sweet Sandi I will be praying for your son. Just horrible.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just saw this today, and am praying now for your son. I wonder if you have gotten the results of the CT scan yet. May God continue to speed healing to him and give him renewed strength each day. God bless you, Sandi, and give you peace of mind and heart. I know the Lord is with you all, and He is taking care of everything. We'll keep praying.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear Sandi,

    I am so terribly sorry to learn this about your son. Please know he is in my prayers, and I will add him to our prayer chain at church. Keep the faith. Hugs. ♥

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.