Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Thursday 24 December 2015

Merry Christmas!

O, little town of Bethlehem, 
How still we see thee lie!
Above thy deep and dreamless sleep 
The silent stars go by.
Yet in thy dark streets shineth
The  everlasting Light;
The hopes and fears of all the years
Are met in thee tonight. - Words- Philip Brooks, 1868,  Music- Lewis H. Redner, 1868






"....for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.
And this will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in cloths, and lying in a manger." 
Luke 2: 11-12


The greatest Christmas gift of all
Was never placed beneath a tree,
But lay within a manger
Beneath a star, for all to see. Unknown


From my home to yours, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year! 



Sharing from my heart ~ Sandi

16 comments :

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS to you, have a lovely holiday!
    Titti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Sandi! Looking forward to your weekly parties in 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry, merry Christmas, Sandi! Thanks for your friendship here in blogland. Have a truly wonderful Christmas with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you and your family have a lovely Christmas!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a love, peace & joy filled Christmas today and a wonderful 2016.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandi,
    What a lovely post!!Wishing you had a wonderful Christmas with your family and also a Happy and Healthy New Year, my friend!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you joy and much love this holiday season, Sandi!
    Hugs,
    Linda at Beautiful Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful tribute and sharing of the most amazing time of the year dear Sandi! Praying you and your family had a blessed and very special Christmas! So thankful our paths crossed in 2015, and I look forward to more wonderful things in 2016! Many blessings dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you and your loved ones enjoyed a joyous Christmas! It came so fast and went just as fast. Now we prepare to enter a new year. May God grant you many blessings in 2016. Hugs, Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  10. HOpe you and your family had a beautiful Christmas. And wishing you, Sandi, a very happy new year and His best throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sandi, wishing you a beautiful 2016 full of happiness, love and good health. Thank you for hosing tea time party. Hope I could join you more this year.

    Hugs,
    Aida

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there and Happy New year and birthday! That cake looked exquisitely delish!.... Christmas goes on for us as long as Im here with our precious girls!!!!!At least another week.Great to get the New year perspective, though.... God bless! Schotzy

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.