Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Saturday 14 April 2012

You're All Invited to A Tea on the Titanic

Hello everyone~ Hope you're all enjoying the weekend! It's a beautiful day here on the Island and I hope it's lovely where you are!

I am hosting a Tea on the Titanic tomorrow and I would like to invite all of you to come and join me!




Sunday, April 15th marks the 100th Anniversary of the sinking of the ship and I thought it would be nice to have a tea in honour of all those who sailed on "the grandest ship in the world."

So, get out your best china and let's pay homage to them. The Titanic button on my sidebar is available for you to use in your post or sidebar if you wish.




I hope to see you tomorrow around 3:00 PM Atlantic time. Have a lovely day everyone!

Sharing from my heart~ Sandi

5 comments :

  1. I would love to join in but I'm on my PC quickly to send my love! I will soon be joining in when I have some time, I will come back to see how the party went and all the pretties! Have fun.
    Much love,
    Rayanne

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.