Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Friday 30 December 2011

Pink Saturday ~ Happy New Year

Hello bloggerettes and welcome to my last Pink Saturday post of 2011! Thank you Beverly for hosting your scrumptious pink party every week throughout the year. You are a most gracious hostess.

Before I share with you my favourite pink of the year, I want to thank each and every one of you for your visits, comments, and friendship over this past year. You have made blogging such a lovely pasttime and I cannot imagine my life without it or you! God bless you!

I thought you might enjoy some holiday pictures before I share my favourite pink.


Teacup Christmas Tree



A little faux mercury glass birdie was a gift.



Christmas angel in pink toile.


My newest Snowbaby. She's called Goddess of Chocolate.

I collect SnowBabies from Department 56 and I have one named for each member of my family. This newest one is Jenna Lynn, named for my granddaughter. She is wearing a real knitted hat with a rosette on it. She also wears a little tutu, and carries in one hand, a chocolate cupcake which is topped with a pink candy. She wears her pearls and also carries a tote in the other hand with, you guessed it, chocolate! A gift from my hubby for Christmas this year.

Now for my favourite pinks.... The first is my beloved vintage Rose Chintz china which I collect. It is such a girly and romantic pattern, introduced by Johnson Bros. of England in 1883. Sprinkled with pink roses and pale blue forget-me-nots on a creamy white background, it is a pattern which I have loved since I was a little girl. Thank you Auntie P for getting me started in my fantasy which has now become a reality.




I have saved the best pink for last...

Jenna Lynn on her birthday December 4th with her new dollie.


Jenna Lynn wearing her pink fur-trimmed jacket.

I am delighted you have visited Rose Chintz Cottage and I want to wish each and every one of you a Happy & Healthy New Year. May it be bright and pink, with many blessings. God bless you all!


Sharing from my heart ~ Sandi

35 comments :

  1. yes..Jenna Lynn in her pink is the best! Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pinks. Especially the roses pink cheeks. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh sweet photos but not much sweet than a chocolate lovin' snowbaby ... except Jenna Lynn I'm sure !
    Wishing you a very blessed New year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Jenna is GORGEOUS!!!! Wishing you a Happy New Year!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little cutie!! Love all the other pinks and holiday items as well!! Happy PS and New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a little beauty she is. Gorgeous in her pink.
    Now guess what I got for Christmas, yes yes, starter set of rose chinz dinnerservice for 9 persons. Only just the plates cups and bowls and such will come later. I am so happy as like you I wanted this for a long time.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR
    Riet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for Pink Saturdays in 2011 .
    Happy new year to you and your family. I hope it holds every thing that is dear to you in it.
    Your grandaughter is a pink cherub.
    Hugs Kay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenna Lynn...precious. Love the birdie. Happy Pink Saturday and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with all your pretty pinks especially that sweet little girl. I wish you a happy happy New Year. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Pink Saturday and a blessed New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You definitely saved the best till last. Nothing can compare to those precious children.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sandi, your post today is a delight as always. The Christmas tree in a tea cup is so sweet. Your dishes are just beautiful and I agree with you that Jenna Lynn is the cutest pink ever.

    Happy New Year to you and yours.
    Blessings for 2012.
    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sandi, all your pinkness is beautiful, but the star of the show is JENNA LYNN. She's adorable. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww, Jenna Lynn is adorable! Look at those sweet and rosy cheeks, just precious.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I agree, Sandi, you did save the best pic for last - how CUTE she is!!
    Blessings and Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Sandi :) :)
    Your pinks are lovely. My mother would love that pink toile angel..and yes, you're right, that Jenna Lynn is the loveliest pink :) :) Happy New Year to you and your family. Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Some great pinks, especially Jenna Lynn! Enjoyed the stroll over your decorations and dishes. Happy Pink New Year Saturday! Thanks, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable snowbaby, both of them!! What a cute dolly, both of them!!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Soo pretty!

    My PINK, please come and see. Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jenna Lynn is beautiful,can see why it's your favourite photo. Happy New Year. xx jeanetteann

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sandi,
    Wishing you and yours a very Healthy and Happy New Year, my dear friend!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  22. I thought of you this morning b/c later we'll be watching Anne of Green Gables. ☺ and I thought of you bc I wanted to make sure I stop by to wish you and your family the best for 2012.

    Love your beautiful pictures and especially that sweet little Jenna Lynn. How adorable is she!!!!

    Sandie....sending you a ton of hugs....I think you're the best. Happy New Year in Him.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love, love the picture of Jenna Lynn is so adorable!!!! Fantastic new ornament--so pretty. Hope you have a prosperous new year.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The vintage Rose Chintz dishes are beautiful. Your grandaughter is a sweety pie! Happy New Year to you and family. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy New Year. I hope yours is full of joy, peace, love and creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Sandi,
    Your little Jenna Lynn is growing fast and is such a cutie!
    Your rose chintz dishes are beautiful!

    Hope you and your family have a very Happy new Year too.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy New Year, Sandi, with many blessings to you and your family.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Sandi! Jenna Lynn IS the prettiest pink of all :)
    Wishing you a very happy and healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy Pink Saturday and best wishes for a very happy New Year. Thank you for making Pink Saturday special. I count you among my blessings.

    You do have the very best pink of all. Thank you for sharing your little sweetheart with us.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love all things pink. So nice to meet you just found your beautiful blog and so happy I did. I have enjoyed looking around and I'm now following you, if you find a spare minute hope you visit me sometime and follow back so nice to meet new friends. Sending you special wishes for a wonderful New Year I’m looking forward to keeping in touch in 2012.
    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Sandi,
    I agree with all, Jenna Lynn is so cute. I wish you and your a wonderful new year, full of luck, love and inspirations.
    Best greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh my sweetness, what a gorgeous Jenna! Love, love, love this post! Happy New Year sweetie~
    Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful pictures, Sandi.

    Happy New Year and many blessings to you and your family. Thanks for being a great bloggy friend!

    Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  34. pretty pictures. ;) Hope to see you in my Pink Saturday entries one and two. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Sandi...I thought I wouldn't love anything more than that teacup tree and snowbaby...until I saw your very own snow baby, Jenna Lynn. So precious!!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.