Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Friday 29 July 2011

Pink Saturday ~ In the Pink!

Hello bloggerettes! I'm in the pink for Pink Saturday!
Thanks to our hostess Beverly for bringing all her pinkies together for another week.
If you like the colour pink then please visit Beverly and all her pink participants for a pinkalicious party. http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/

My hubby and I are still on vacation and one of our day trips took us to Summerside which is a small city on the Island. While in Summerside, we visited Spinnacker's Landing, a row of colourful little shops on the waterfront. As you can see, one of the shops is pink! Aren't they cute?



This isn't pink but I had to show you my hubby pretending to be caught in a lobster trap. He just cracks me up!


As some of you may know, for the past couple of months, I have been poked, prodded, and sliced but now it is all over with and I'm " in the pink," as the saying goes!

I found this pink fleece jacket at one of the shops at the Spinnacker's Landing which I mentioned above. 


Now, I want you to know that I don't normally pose for the camera. In fact I don't like the camera a bit, but I have something to smile about! So, I donned my pink cap and smiled for the camera because all the test results are back and there was no malignancy found. I want to thank everyone who has been praying for me. God is good! Prayer changes things and in my case, it certainly did! Thank you Lord, for answering prayer!
A bouquet of pink roses for you.


Happy Pink Saturday!
Enjoy your weekend and may all your prayers be answered.

Sharing from my heart~ Sandi

24 comments :

  1. God is the most wonderful being ... so glad for your results. May you never go thru this again. Mine just came back, no cancer this time, too.

    Have a beautiful PS weekend~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi, so glad to hear this wonderful news. God is indeed good!!

    Loved the little shops.

    Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful news Sandi, god is good! You look wonderful in that shade of PINK by the way! And that little village looks like a wonderful place to spend the day, Have a wonderful weekend, Nan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Sandi, that is wonderful news! I am blessed today when I go and read the posts of the lovely pink participants and hear what God is doing in their lives. Thank you for that wonderful news. I hope you celebrate and have a party!
    many blessings!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good news Sandi: I guess you could say "you are in the pink" Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very nice pink show today. You are so blessed and one of the fortunate ones. You are much too young and pretty for such a terrible thing happen to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praises today for hearing such good news for you! You look adorable in your pink so don't be shy. :0)

    I Love the row of shops...and the pastel colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your news!!!!

    I love your photographs of Summertime. It looks almost magical.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Pink Saturday! (wonderful news)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHat a relief and such great news!! Yes, you do have something to smile about....and look good in front of the camera! LOVE the pink building. Beautiful scenery too~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! lovely pink post!What a fantastic place!

    You're invited to participate in my new party Step by step on tuesday! it will be an honour if you are in my party!

    I hope you!

    visit me anytime..

    HPS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great in Pink! and that is wonderful news!
    Love those cottages/shops on the beach!
    Happy Weekend.
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such good news....I am so very happy for you (and yours).

    And...Thank you sharing your photos. You look fabulous in all your pink.

    Wishing you and yours a most beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just know you are having a wonderful time. I think the picture of the buildings is beautiful. I could look at those colors all day.
    Happy Pink Saturday Sandi, Char

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so glad your results were great! I love all your pinks! Have a lovely weekend!


    HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful place for a break. It's beautiful! And you look "in the pink". Keep on rejoicing!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  17. The first photo is really, really nice. The water, the colours, it has a feeling about it.

    Congrats on your happy news!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Morning Sandi,
    So glad to hear all your test came back fine and the Lord spared you from terrible illness...........
    God is good...All the time!

    That was definitely pose worthy, and love your cute pink jacket.

    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sandi,
    I am so glad that you are in the PINK!!
    Please visit me later on today as I let everyone know a bit of the reality I am facing....

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am so happy for you and your family! The pictures was great, you look so pretty and happy so the good news shows on your face.
    Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful news. And it looks like you've had a nice vacation. My summer was filled with wedding plans for my daughter and now I've just about rested up from last Saturday. Only 11 days until I go back to school. Hope to stop by more often for visits.

    I love God and the miracles He provides for us. We are so blessed! ♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Sandi:
    You look so festive in your PINK. LOVE the pink (and other pastel) houses you shared.

    Soooo happy you are in the clear and here's to a "poke free" future.

    Happy PS

    Roselle

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy day after Pink Saturday, I love the pink shop that photo would make a great postcard! Congratulations on your wonderful news. I have fought the beast and I am now a 5 year survivor of uterine cancer. God is Great!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am so happy all the tests were negative, this is wonderful news Sandi. Enjoy the rest of your vacation.

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.