Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Thursday 24 March 2011

Some New Pretties

Hello everyone~ I hope you've all been enjoying this first week of springtime! I was out and about the other day and I found a few pretties that I brought home with me.

First of all, I had seen this plate earlier and I went back to find it had been marked down even more than it had been previously, so it came home with me.



Pansies just say springtime, don't they?


I already had this plain white plate and don't they look pretty together! Almost like a flower.


I had been on the lookout for some new napkins and napkin rings. I love the nubby texture as well as the sheen of these creamy coloured napkins!
The napkin rings look like jewelery.


So pretty with my china.


Well, who's this?
I found this little bunny and he asked me if he could come home with me. Well, I couldn't resist his little sweet face! I mean, who could! I couldn't resist his mate either, so they both came home with me!


Bunnies and springtime just go together, don't you think? They will spend their time playing about my home for a little while.

Thanks for visiting today. I hope your day has been filled with sunshine!

I am joining Sherry for her Home Sweet Home party - http://thecharmofhome.blogspot.com/

and Courtney for Feathered Nest Fridayhttp://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com/



Sharing from my heart~ Sandi

21 comments :

  1. Your photos are so charming. The violets and pearl napkin ring - lovely.
    - Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Violets - no - Pansy's - I went by color and not by type.
    - Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi,
    The plates a just stunning! The white ones look as if they are trimmed with lace!!
    The napkin rings are precious and I adore those sweet bunnies!
    Our snow is melting and hopefully, soon it will be gone!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pansy plate is so pretty and so are the other things you have shown. It looks like Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandi,
    You found some really pretty treasures to take home with you!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how I love that purple plate.what a happy find,and it's so perfect with your white.Fun Fun Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty purple pansies on a plate! I want to plant some outside soon! Too cold and windy here, though. Perhaps there will be one warm day next week so I can work outside clearing the brown stems and leaves away. Thanks for sharing. ♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pansies and that plate is so beautiful! It was meant to be!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how LOVELY! Pansys are so sweet and pretty, what a perfect presentation with the white :-)
    Blessings Linnie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sandi, Lovely bunnies, they are so cute. Pansies say spring to me. Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bunnies are so cute!! And violets are ever-fresh! Great find!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sandi...

    My friend, you sure did find some pretty things! I love the purple pansy plate! I just love the cut-out designs on the rims of these...reminds me of lace! Ohhh...and your little bunnies are just adorable!!! I love all sweet bunnies! Loved all of your pretties, Sandi...thank you for sharing them with us!

    Warmest spring wishes,
    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful plates! I have never seen milk glass with flowers in the center before - so pretty. It's a beautiful, sunny and chilly day here. Have a great weekend! Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sandi ~ I can see why you couldn't resist those sweet bunnies and they do go hand in hand with Spring! All your new "pretties" are lovely! Have a great weekened ~ xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Sandi,
    I love the plate you found!!! The bunnies are so cute too!
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment. Thank you for being my newest follower, I have been following you and just love your blog...nice to "meet" you also!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Suzann ~xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I adore your bunnies~ swoon!

    I am currently hosting an auction of vintage and antique linen treasures. Stop by and take a peek.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Sandi - Nice to meet you! Thank you for stopping by! I have to agree with you bunnies are the sweetest! I actually have a real one in my backyard. We have owned a rabbit since my daughter was 7. She is now 28 and I can't see myself without a rabbit. So we have one as a pet still!! LOL! Anyway... I also wanted to comment on your beautiful finds. I love purples and lavenders so those pansy plates are beautiful. The pearl napkin rings are lovely! Thank you again for dropping in! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Sandi~ Your china is just lovely! The plates look so pretty layered together and the details on them are gorgeous! Love the napkin rings too! Thanks for sharing at FNF! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, those plates are gorgeous! And your bunnies are so cute. Thanks for linking up this post!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.