Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Monday 12 April 2010

A Special Tea Time Tuesday Tomorrow!

Good morning sweet bloggy friends~ I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!




Tomorrow is a special Tea Time Tuesday and I'm inviting you to stop by and join me or even participate if you like. Those of you who plan on participating, I would love to hear from you as soon as possible today because I am having company tomorrow. I won't be at the computer until later in the day tomorrow, so if you have plans to participate, please let me know and I'll add your link to my post which is all set to go later.

If you're participating for the first time, all you need to do is share a piece of china, a favourite teacup, or tea pot. A scripture verse, poem, or short story would be very much appreciated as well but not necessary. Either Tea Time button to the right on my sidebar is available for your use if you wish.

Have a beautiful day everyone!



Sharing from my heart~ Sandi

6 comments :

  1. Sandi, I would like to participate and my afternoon tea is all ready. Enjoy your company and I look forward to Tea Time Tuesday!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sandi, I have my post up for tomorrow..
    Thanks so much for hosting..
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I got a post together so I could join you for Tuesday. Here's the link: http://colorado-heartsong.blogspot.com/2010/04/wee-teacup.html

    Thanks so much for doing this for us. Blessings to you! ♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for inviting me to join in Sandi. I will definitely be there. I can't seem to save your button for some reason (copyright?) but I did try!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.