Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Photography, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Monday, 26 April 2010

Attention Once Again All Tea Time Tuesday Participants!


Hello bloggy friends~ I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!
Last week I had decided to email everyone about participating in the tea party but I don't have access to everyone's email. So, I have decided to go back to my original way of doing things; adding your link as you post your Tea Time post. I will continue to do it this way until I am able to get Mister Linky up and running. Sorry for any inconvenience.


I will be posting my Tea Time Tuesday on Monday evenings to make it easier for everyone. Hope you all have a beautiful day and I look forward to having tea with you all.


Sharing from my heart~ Sandi

8 comments:

Marydon Ford said...

G'day Sandi ~ This is one teacup I've not owned yet ... beautiful.

Have a beautiful week.
TTFN ~Hugs in love, Marydon

Andrea said...

Blessings and prayers,
andrea

Lady Katherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bernideen said...

I look forward to Tea Time Tuesday! Enjoyed your post!

Natasha said...

I am trying to get organised to have a Tuesday tea time post ready soon!

See you then!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

bj said...

Hi, Sandi..love that cup...

I just posted my party..and thanks for hosting this tea time..:0)

Doni said...

Hi Sandi! I just posted my Teatime Tuesday post! I'm so excited to be a part of your Tuesday this week! Love your gorgeous teapot too...and that cake makes my dieting a bit hard for the moment....
Blessings!
Doni
here's my link:
http://faithgracecrafts.blogspot.com/2010/04/can-you-smell-roses.html

A 2 Z said...

Hi Sandi,

Thanks for dropping by! I really appreciate it. It was fun. Of course my daughters cant understand why their mommy is playing tea parties on the internet LOL Take care.

Anne-Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...