Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Monday 8 March 2010

What's Coming Up On Tuesday?

Hello friends~ I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! What does this photo have to do with tea?


Come back tomorrow for Tea Time Tuesday and find out! If you are planning to participate, please let me know as soon as possible so I can add your link. Simply share a favourite teacup, tea pot, and a short story or scripture verse. Have a good day everyone.



Sharing from my heart~ Sandi

6 comments :

  1. I'll be there for tea! Thanks for sponsoring Tea time Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi: I don't mind if we both do the same thing. Please count me in for your Tea Time Tuesday. This will be great fun. My blog is www.marthasfavorites.com. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandi, I will not be able to join in tomorrow, however I would love to join in next week. I will stop by to see the answer to the cliffhanger though! :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Sandi,
    I look forward to seeing your tea time post! Have a week filled with the promise of spring, dear friend! Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandi darling I will return tomorrow morning.

    Love & Hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.