Faith Family Friends TeaTime Roses

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

"A joyful heart is good medicine." ~ Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Word Filled Wednesday

Hello friends~ Today I'm joining all the folks for Word Filled Wednesday. Please click on the link to go visit all the participants at http://pennyraine.com/blog/ Thank you Penny for hosting.

I shared this photo for Spiritual Sunday and I would like to share it again with another verse of scripture.

This shot of a beautiful sunrise was taken at Covehead Bay, a village close to where my hubby grew up. When I look at it, the verse from Malachi 1: 11 comes to mind.
"My name will be great among the nations, from the rising to the setting of the sun."
There is also a chorus that we used to sing which is taken from the same verse.
"From the rising of the sun to the going down of the same, the name of the Lord is to be praised."
Only our Creator could paint such a picture!

Have a beautiful day and the Lord bless you.

Sharing from my heart~ Sandi

24 comments:

GWENDOLYN said...

A beautiful picture and a wonderful scripture. I was wondering how Jim was doing?..
Blessings!
Gwen

Bobbi said...

I love it! Happy WFW!!

Robin Ennis Willson said...

Gorgeous Sandi!

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Sandi!
I thank you for sharing not only this beautiful, breath taking photo of yours, but also for sharing the scripture. It sure did tug at my heart this morning.

Happy Wednesday sweetie. Country hugs and love, Sherry

Fairy Footprints said...

What beautiful words for a wonderful Wednesday.

Have a wonderful day

Blessings,
Heidi

Karrie said...

The picture is beautiful and a lovely scripture to match!
I would like to invite you to a recipe swap I am hosting on Nov. 13
if you get a free moment I would love for you to swing by and join!
~Karrie

Lynns Lovelies said...

Hi Sandi--Just magnificent beyond words..beautiful artistry and scripture!

Happy Wednesday!
Hugs,
Lynn♥

~Let FREEDOM Ring!~

Mary said...

Hi Sandi,

That is a beautiful painting, and beautiful scripture...wonderful way to begin the day!

Blessings,

Mary

MyJourneyBack said...

What a pretty photo and great illustration of the verse.
Thanks for the reminder of God's grace and provision.
Blessings,
Sherry

~ Being Woven said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~ Being Woven said...

Sorry for removing the above comment but I messed it up so shall begin again.

As the Artist, God truly painted a sunrise to His Glory. Thank you for sharing it as well as a fine verse.

May your day be blessed and a blessing, ~ linda

Susan said...

Oh my, this is sooooo pretty!

Thanks for sharing and joining in with us today.

Blessings to you♥

texasdaisey said...

Amen! I love that song and the picture you took too. Very beautiful.
Debbie

Lisa said...

Beautiful! Happy WFW!

Pia said...

His name will truly be great among the nations! that is one thing for sure.

SnoWhite said...

beautiful!

SueLovesCherries said...

I love your sunset, and I love that chorus, too! Haven't heard, or sung, it in quite a few years.

Cathy said...

Absolutely beautiful ~

Denise said...

Very beautiful.

Martha's Favorites said...

Stunng picture and the scripture just makes it perfect. Blessings, Martha

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Such a gorgeous setting ~ only the Good Lord could make this! Thanks for sharing!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Beautiful pear tree lane said...

Beautiful sunrise, Sandi, and beautiful words to go with it. Thank you for sharing.
Thank you too for coming by and for leaving me such a sweet comment, I am so pleased to put your name in the hat for my giveaway.
Blessings,
sue

Susie's country cottage said...

Hi
I just dropped by to thank you for your visit to my blog. Those were lovely Wednesday words...even though I'm reading them on a Friday! Gorgeous blog by the way.
Susie

Kaye Swain said...

Gorgeous photo and lovely memories as we used to sing that song as well. I'm so glad you reminded me about it. I'll have to teach it to my grandkids! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...