Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Monday, 16 March 2009

Good Morning

'Morning Bloggy Friends~ It's Monday morning and I had a wonderful time perusing all the Pink Saturday posts over the weekend. While visiting many of them, I came across a delightful blog called, "An Enchanted Cottage." Donna is the lady behind the scenes and she is having a Blogiversary Give-Away! Her button is at the top of my sidebar or you can click on this link to go visit her.

Why not stop by and say Hello, you'll be glad you did!
Have a lovely day everyone!

1 comment :

  1. Found your blog on pink Saturday and added it to my blogs to follow, it is a beautiful blog
    and I love how you share your faith in God. Thank you for sharing. Have a great Monday !


I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY! ~ Sandi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...