Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Wednesday 7 January 2009

Rose Chintz Cottage & Inspirations~ A New Name


Hello everyone. As most of you know I have gotten a new look for my blog. I also changed the name of my blog to "Rose Chintz Cottage & Inspirations." Please add these changes to your blog roll if I am on it and thank you so much for your patience and understanding. The Lord bless you all! ~ Sandi

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.