Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Friday 30 January 2009

I've Been Honoured!


Lots of good things are happening in my life these days! We've had a tremendous answer to prayer in my family, for which I am so very grateful to the Lord for. My son Joel and his family are arriving home next weekend, and I'm going to finally get to hold my newest grandbaby.

And I have been honoured with another lovely award.




My friend Judith @ http://judithsquietmoments.blogspot.com/ over across the pond in the UK, has blessed me with The Love Blog's "The Spreader of Love" Award. With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I think this is just the cutest award!

So, I'm sending big hugs and a big thank you to Judith for thinking of me. I also agree with Judith; that awards are meant to be given away.

I have several friends that I hear from on a regular basis, and I want you to know that I appreciate every one of you! But there are three in particular that I would like to bless with an award this time around. I hope you will receive them in the spirit in which they are given!


Joyfulsister @ http://encouragementfrommyheart.blogspot.com/

My Auntie Phyllis who doesn't have a blog of her own but is always there encouraging me on. This is for you too. I love you!

Thank you ladies for your encouraging words and thank you again to Judith. Enjoy your weekend everyone!

4 comments :

  1. Congratulations on another award Sandi.you must be so excited to have your son and his family coming home with your little grandson.
    Have a good weekend!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandi,
    (((Hugz Sistah))) Thank you so much for this precious award, It came at the right time today, I was having a really really hard day today and when I read your comment and came over to visit you,I read your post it touched my heart so much I read it through the tears. Thanks for your kind words and thoughts, you are a blessing to me as well.

    Luv Ya Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH~~~ Thank-you so much fokr the award! I can't wait to post it. Enjoy your new grandson. I think I was meant to be a grandma I love it.
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award. Sandi that is so cool for you.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.