Faith Family Friends TeaTime Roses

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

"A joyful heart is good medicine." ~ Proverbs 17:22

Friday, 12 December 2008

Christmas Church Birdhouse


Hello everyone!
Don't you just love birdhouses? I have quite a few birdhouses, including churches and I thought I would take one and use it in a centerpiece. I was tempted to hang a little wreath over the door but that would have spoiled the beautiful detail. This one is particularly cute because of the detail on it and the glass knob. Hope you enjoy!






































































I am looking forward to going on the Christmas House Tour this evening with my wonderful hubby. One of the houses we will be touring is Carolyn's home at Aiken House and Gardens. While I'm there, I'll be thinking of all of you wishing you could be there too. Have a lovely day everyone!

7 comments:

A Romantic Porch said...

That little church is just adorable. AND tonight...at the house tour, you and Carolyn give each other a huge hug and tell each other it is from me! OK? How 'bout that? ! xo rachel

char72 said...

Love white and love birdhouses. I do plan to feature my Hubby's birdhouses in a future post. Thanks for the display ideas.
Christmas hugs,
Charlotte

Carolyn said...

Hi Sandi,
Love your church birdhouse!
Did you enjoy all the homes on the tour last night? I love Debbies house.Busy night!!
Take care ,
Carolyn

Mary Ellen (megardengal) said...

Love the birdhouse and so wish I could tour with you!! Have tons of fun for all of us!

blessings
mary

Millie said...

I would love to be able to tour Carolyn's home too!
Your white church birdhouse is so nice...the detail is indeed lovely. I also like the scrolly piece in the background.
Your home is looking so festive
Millie

Clif said...

I love this birdhouse and I like the way you have displayed it. I just noticed my wife (Charlotte) mentioned she is going to be posting my birdhouses. I guess she has pictures because I have given most of them away. I just now looked up and I see two small ones sitting on a bookcase across the room.

texasdaisey said...

What a great idea. I hadn't thought of using my birdhouses to decorate for Christmas.
Blessings, Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...