Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Wednesday 24 December 2008

Christmas Blessings


Merry Christmas!
This is a tiny tree that I decorated with beads and set in one of my Rose Chintz teacups. What do you think, Auntie P? Isn't it cute? Hope you all enjoy your holidays and the Lord bless you and your loved ones.


Hugs ~ Sandi

































1 comment :

  1. A Christmas tree in a Rose Chintz teacup. That is so cute.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.