Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Monday 3 November 2008

More Birdhouses

Good afternoon. As I mentioned before, I have a fascination with birdhouses. I love collecting them; some I purchase the way they are and some I paint myself. A few of them, I covered in a toile material. The first one, the white Victorian birdhouse planter, I found down in the Fundy area when we were vacationing over in New Brunswick last summer. I had been looking for one of these for some time. Needless to say, I was so excited to find it! It is one of my favourites. Hope you all have a lovely day.










2 comments :

  1. Hi Sandi,
    I love those birdhouses too! I will let you know about the Christmas house tour whenever I know more.Thanks for all your nice comments on my blog.
    Take care,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love white too. What a nice bird house collection. My husband made a lot of bird houses a few years ago. One of these days I'm going to feature them on one of my posts. Happy Birthday to your son. What a nice tribute. My son has a birthday next week. I can't believe he will be 46. Doesn't seem like I should be that old. Time sure flies.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.